Make Your Masterpiece
This week's challenge was to create a new product for TPT! I was so excited about this challenge that I made 6!! (5 are a book series!).
The Sound Hammer!
The first product I made was an old idea from 2008 that I dusted off! I originally made a simplified version of this product (in 2011) but it was UGLY! ha ha ha. I re-designed the whole thing and added features! This product is a fun way to target /k/ and /g/. The students get to use a toy hammer to "fix" furniture with sound and word nails! See images below! I have used this concept for years and it is especially a hit with little boys! I am working on a Sound Hammer packet to target final consonant deletion too!
Click Here to go to my TPT store to get it!
Functional Vocabulary Interactive Books
I have 5 books in this series that can be purchased individually or in a bundle (for a discount).
Click Here to go to my store to get these books!
- Winter or Summer? An Interactive and Adaptive Book About Clothing (two vocabulary levels)
- Land or Water Animal? An Interactive and Adaptive Book About Animals
- Road, Water, or Sky? An Interactive and Adaptive Book About Vehicles
- Breakfast or Summer? An Interactive and Adaptive Book About Food
- Kitchen or Bathroom? An Interactive and Adaptive Book about Household Objects!