Monday, June 15, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week One!

I decided to join the TPT Seller Challenge to re-vamp my store!
I am a speech language pathologist that creates materials for therapy and for the classroom. I work primarily in the school system (PK-12) and I absolutely LOVE sharing my materials! 




The first week is Make-Over Madness!



This is a party for TPT seller hosted by Third in Hollywood and the following sellers! If you are a TPT seller and want to join in the fun, CLICK HERE to get more information!




To start off with I am posting my stats! I hope they grow after the party! Thank you to the hosts for this great event!


I decided to update my banner in my TPT store. I am also going to update a cover photo of one of my products!! 

Some of my products in my store were created before I started purchasing fonts, backgrounds, frames, and other details to make products more interesting! I have quite a few I need to update! 

My banner was plain and simple and I wanted something that looked more professional! 

See the before and after pictures below and let me know what you think! 





It was nice to get some inspiration to work on my store! I am going to slowly be re-vamping it all summer! To celebrate I am holding a 10% off sale in my TPT store! CLICK HERE to check it out! 




2 comments:

  1. The after looks awesome! Great job! :)
    Kayla of My Special Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm amazed at the difference it made!
    oldschoolspeech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete