Sunday, May 3, 2015

What's in Your Cart Linky Teacher Appreciation 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Sale and Better Hearing and Speech Month! 

I am so excited about the Teacher Appreciation Sale on TPT because I have a TON of items on my wishlist that I will soon be moving to my cart! This is a great time to stock up on great materials made by other professionals! 


http://thespeechroomnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/whatsinyourcartlinky2.jpg 



This fun event is hosted by Jenna Rayburn with Speech Room News! Click Here to join the party!















I have recently started making adapted and interactive books for my TPT store: Panda Speech with Mandi SLP!   Check out my latest book Where Questions with Dougy: An Interactive and Adaptive BookThis book features my ring selection tool which cuts down on assembly time (no velcro symbols). I have other Dougy books in my store too! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Where-Quesitons-with-Dougy-An-Interactive-and-Adaptive-Book-EASY-Assembly-1831093 


On to my shopping cart! Here are a few of the items that I want to purchase May 5-6th!

Bundle of Themed Craftivities (especially for SLPs!)Bundle of Themed Craftivities (especially for SLPs!) by Teach Talking! 

I have been wanting this one FOREVER! Speech therapy craftivities for the whole year! 


Leveled Vocabulary InterventionLeveled Vocabulary Intervention by Nicole Allison  

Contains over 130 pages of leveled language intervention targeting the following areas: Antonyms, Synonyms, Homophones, Prefixes, Suffixes and Context Clues

 

 

 

Grammar Progress Monitoring Tool for Speech Language TherapyGrammar Progress Monitoring Tool for Speech Language Therapy by Natalie Snyders 

I have some of her other Monitoring Tools and LOVE them! Need to add this one! 

 

shopping cart image by Smarty Symbols www.smartysymbols.com

 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I know I love how my progress monitoring tools have saved me tons of time, and I hope they will for you, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Language Monitoring Tool already and LOVE it!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for including me on your wish list! <3

    ReplyDelete