Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Getting to Know Your Favorite Online SLPs! {Linky Party}

 Getting to Know Your Favorite Online SLPs! {Linky Party} 
 Hosted by Natalie Snyders

Natalie put this Linky Party together as a way to get to know other SLP sellers on TPT! How cool is that!

 Click Here to see her blog post (and to join in if you are an SLP seller!)

Who am I? My name is Amanda (Mandi) Schaumburg. I am a ASHA certified speech language pathologist living in Texas! I work for a non-profit clinic year round. During the school year I contract to schools (which I LOVE doing).  In the summer I am the director of a summer camp for children with disabilities and also a speech and language group therapy program.  I absolutely love my job and feel so lucky to be in such a great profession. I am currently in my 5th year of being an SLP and in my first year of selling my products on TPT! I also have a blog Panda Speech that provides tips to parents and shares valuable information for SLPs! I am married and have one son and two step sons. My son was diagnosed with ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) and Sensory Integration Dysfunction, so I have the mommy perspective as well :)  I have the most amazing boston terrier in the world who is my best buddy!


What do I offer?  In my TPT store: I offer a variety of things. Some of the things you will find are classroom forms (calendars, notation logs, teacher forms ect...), Build-A-Game Series (fun reinforcer games), apraxia cards, language companion decks, and other various products for speech therapy. I have just started my adaptive/interactive book series (I currently have 4 available) that are geared toward PK-1st and special education classes! I am VERY excited about these! I use adaptive books weekly!  In life:  I offer love, compassion, and honesty! I am very family oriented and I am always ready to have fun! My TPT Store is Mandi SLP!

My Dream Job? I kind of already have it! I do dream of one day getting my PhD and teaching at the graduate level at a university!

My 3 Favorite Things: After my family: boston terriers, taking walks (with my boston ha ha ha), and binge watching TV shows on Amazon Prime or Netflix!!! :) 


Who else should you know?  I love this store   Cat Says Meow  I love the Basic Communication Flip Board! Cool idea!

 


16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! It is amazing. I have therapeutic horse riding at it and we also have a splash week! It is sooo fun to see these kiddos who rarely get the opportunity to attend camps have so much fun! I have PTs OTs, and STs running it (all volunteer too!!)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! I like it that way though :) (I do miss my couch though!!!)

      Delete
  3. Is that a picture of you with your dog?! Your hair is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to meet you! My blog is at cathydelfino.com or on Facebook as speechstrategies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you... I'm a bit of a Netflix-aholic myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like you stay busy year round! Cute pic of the doggie :)

    ReplyDelete